You know the morning rush: eat breakfast quickly and then quickly get out the door so that you are on time for work!
Even before the break you get a gnawing feeling in your stomach. You may have had breakfast, but you don't get through the morning without a feeling of hunger…
Therefore choose a healthy breakfast that is tasty and also filling.
Then I immediately think of oatmeal porridge: Oatmeal contains a lot of fiber, which ensures that your digestion works well.
With this recipe you can conjure up a delicious oatmeal with turmeric and pecans in 1-2-3!
Did you know that I have bundled our most popular matcha recipes in a handy recipe book? Totally free. Click here and immediately receive your Matcha Recipe Book full of delicious recipes .
The benefits of turmeric
You undoubtedly know the classic oatmeal with (vegetable) milk.
But I slightly pimped this recipe with the Golden Matcha, which is a mix of turmeric, matcha , ginger and cinnamon. So only healthy and pure nature! :-)
Turmeric has several health benefits:
- It is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- It works as a natural pain reliever (ideal for rheumatism or osteoarthritis and muscle pain).
- Turmeric aids your digestion.
- It also lowers your bad cholesterol.
Ingredients for oatmeal porridge with turmeric
(For 1 portion)
- 40 grams of oatmeal
- 180 ml almond milk (or another vegetable milk)
- 2 teaspoons of the Golden Matcha
- A handful of pecans (Nuts contain healthy fats for a long feeling of satiety.)
- Optional: a dash of honey
- Optional: cinnamon for topping
- Bring the milk to a boil in a pan.
- Add the oatmeal to the milk and stir the mixture well.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of the Golden Matcha and make sure there are no lumps.
- Scoop the oatmeal into a bowl and finish with pecans, some honey and cinnamon.
With few ingredients you can still prepare a delicious breakfast. No time to prepare your oatmeal in the morning? Then you just make it the night before, so you have more time for a leisurely breakfast. :-)
Ceremonial Matcha Tea ORGANIC
The perfect start of your day. Our special Ceremonial Matcha is made from the youngest tea leaves, organically grown by small, independent farmers on the shady hills of Kagoshima, Japan. Use it daily for more energy, better concentration and mental peace.
- Op voorraad, morgen in huis
- Gratis verzending vanaf €59
- Zuivere matcha uit Japan
- Klanten geven ons een 4,8 op 5