Looking for a dessert that is also good for your figure? When we think of desserts, we often think of calorie bombs with a lot of sugar. But I have good news for you, because there are a lot of healthy desserts that are also very tasty! Like this keto chocolate matcha chia pudding for example, a delicious dessert (but you can also eat it for breakfast or as a quick snack..)
And another advantage: you make it with only 7 ingredients, it only takes five minutes of your time and it contains very few carbohydrates. That's why this chia pudding also fits perfectly with a keto diet!
But first this... I've bundled our most popular matcha recipes in a handy recipe book. Totally free. Click here and immediately receive your Matcha Recipe Book with 17 delicious recipes .
What are the health benefits of chia?
Chia seeds are super small, but they contain a huge amount of fiber, healthy fats and plant proteins. This combination ensures that you have a saturated feeling for a long time, ideal! Add some chia seeds to smoothies, sprinkle it on yogurt or use it in a pudding. The options are actually endless.
If you combine the many health benefits of chia seeds with those of matcha, you know that this dessert is really super healthy.
With this recipe you can conjure up a delicious chocolate matcha chia pudding on the table in 1-2-3.
(For 3 servings)
- 360 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 65 grams of chia seeds
- 25 grams of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the toppings: nuts, strawberries or blueberries
- Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and matcha powder to the blender and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chia seeds. Make sure they are evenly distributed throughout the mass.
- Pour it into glasses and put it in the fridge.
- Leave them overnight or at least five hours in the refrigerator so that the whole thing can set.
- Before serving, add some nuts, strawberries or other fruit.
Just five minutes of work and you have a delicious breakfast, a healthy snack or a dessert that will delight both young and old. Tasty!
Curious about more delicious matcha recipes? Click here and download your FREE Matcha Recipe Book with 17 delicious recipes now .
Ceremonial Matcha Tea ORGANIC
The perfect start of your day. Our special Ceremonial Matcha is made from the youngest tea leaves, organically grown by small, independent farmers on the shady hills of Kagoshima, Japan. Use it daily for more energy, better concentration and mental peace.
- Op voorraad, morgen in huis
- Gratis verzending vanaf €59
- Zuivere matcha uit Japan
- Klanten geven ons een 4,8 op 5