A nice fresh lemonade on a hot day, it can really taste. Until you read how much sugar and unhealthy substances are in your favorite brand's lemonade...
Every day we ingest a lot of hidden bad substances through food and drink. That's why I prefer to make my lemonade myself, so you can be sure that there are no unhealthy things in your glass!
This week I made a delicious homemade matcha detox lemonade with mint. The perfect thirst quencher during the warm spring and summer days and also super healthy. Would you like to try it yourself? With the recipe below you can easily make the detox lemonade yourself.
Ingredients ( for 1 glass of lemonade)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon matcha powder
- A dash of agave syrup
- 2 dl soda water
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- A few ice cubes and a handful of mint leaves to complete the lemonade.
Optional: add some extra fruit such as blueberries and raspberries for a nice result.
- Add the matcha powder and the agave syrup to a bowl. Mix the substance into a paste.
- Then add the lemon juice and sparkling water to the mixture.
- Whisk everything together, fill a tall glass. Finish the glass with some ice cubes and mint.
- Don't you think it's sweet enough? Then add some extra agave syrup.
It hasn't even taken 5 minutes and your lemonade is ready! Easy hey. ;-) Also nice when you get friends over in the spring and summer, bet you will impress them with this nice drink?
Pssst: be sure to share your creation with the hashtag #joyofmatcha on social media. I like to share the nicest photos on our social media channels.
Ceremonial Matcha Tea ORGANIC
The perfect start of your day. Our special Ceremonial Matcha is made from the youngest tea leaves, organically grown by small, independent farmers on the shady hills of Kagoshima, Japan. Use it daily for more energy, better concentration and mental peace.
- Op voorraad, morgen in huis
- Gratis verzending vanaf €59
- Zuivere matcha uit Japan
- Klanten geven ons een 4,8 op 5