You suddenly suffer from an energy dip in the afternoon and you grab a snack. Or you're sitting on the couch in the evening and you're in the mood for something sweet. Do you recognize it? We all have to deal with it sometimes.
It is so tempting to put something small in your mouth and often we choose unhealthy things. But snacking doesn't have to be unhealthy and it's even necessary! If you are hungry during the day, this will affect your productivity.
When you make the right choices, snacking is certainly not unhealthy. But what's best to eat?
Today I am sharing one of my favorite recipes for matcha bliss balls.
A guilt-free snack that allows you to enjoy healthy and guilt-free. And you make them super fast yourself! Are you going to make these too?
Matcha bliss balls
You can easily prepare matcha bliss balls in the evening and take them to work the next day. They are much healthier and tastier than the well-known snack bars from the supermarket. In addition, they are delicious and both young and old enjoy these tasty balls.
Quantity: +- 15 balls Time: 15 minutes
- 2 teaspoons of matcha and some extra powder as a topping
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 10 pitted dates
- 5 tablespoons grated coconut
- 75 grams of almonds
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
Method of preparation
- Put all the ingredients together in the mixer and mix until you get a nice dough
- Then shape the dough into balls
- Roll these balls even more in matcha powder
- Then put them in the refrigerator. You can keep them in the fridge for a week and even freeze them
A tasty snack and also very nice with tea!
There you go, your healthy snack balls are ready! Easy, right?
Make it yourself
Would you like to try this easy recipe for matcha bliss balls yourself? Our super healthy matcha tea comes straight from Kagoshima in Japan. There it is grown against the shady mountain walls. Our matcha tea is of the finest quality, carefully crafted from the youngest and most delicate tea leaves. Experience the numerous health benefits of matcha at home!
Ceremonial Matcha Tea ORGANIC
The perfect start of your day. Our special Ceremonial Matcha is made from the youngest tea leaves, organically grown by small, independent farmers on the shady hills of Kagoshima, Japan. Use it daily for more energy, better concentration and mental peace.
- Op voorraad, morgen in huis
- Gratis verzending vanaf €59
- Zuivere matcha uit Japan
- Klanten geven ons een 4,8 op 5