You probably know the traditional margarita, which is a cocktail based on only 4 ingredients: tequila, cointreau, lime and sugar. But it doesn't always have to be a classic, a pimped version is also nice! Sometimes you have to experiment with flavors to discover the most delicious combinations. This time I made a matcha coconut margarita . A really delicious cocktail, if I do say so myself! :-)
Are you still looking for an original aperitif for the holidays? Then this recipe is definitely for you.
But first this... I've bundled our most popular matcha recipes in a handy recipe book. Totally free. Click here and immediately receive your Matcha Recipe Book full of surprising recipes .
Ingredients for this matcha coconut margarita
(For 1 glass)
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 45ml tequila
- 30 ml Cointreau
- 1 teaspoon of the Lemon & Ginger Matcha
- 20 ml orange juice
- Sugar (for the decoration of your glasses)
- Pieces of orange to decorate.
- Optional: some ice cubes
That's how you make it
- Rub the rim of your glass with an orange to moisten it. Then you dip the glass upside down in the sugar, which gives a festive effect.
- Add the coconut milk, tequila, cointreau, orange juice and matcha to the mixer.
- Mix until it is a nice, smooth mass.
- Pour the mixture into the glass.
- As a decoration you can add a slice of orange and possibly some ice cubes.
This original cocktail is not much work, you can make it with just a few ingredients and in a few minutes. Don't feel like spending hours in the kitchen during the holidays? You can easily make the cocktail in advance.
Try it for yourself and be sure to let me know what you think. Share your creations with the hashtag #joyofmatcha on social media.
Ceremonial Matcha Tea ORGANIC
The perfect start of your day. Our special Ceremonial Matcha is made from the youngest tea leaves, organically grown by small, independent farmers on the shady hills of Kagoshima, Japan. Use it daily for more energy, better concentration and mental peace.
- Op voorraad, dinsdag in huis
- Gratis verzending vanaf €59
- Zuivere matcha uit Japan
- Klanten geven ons een 4,8 op 5
Welke Matcha is het beste voor onrustige maag en darmen?