A spicy turmeric latte always tastes better when it gets cooler outside. Turmeric or turmeric immediately adds extra flavor to any dish or drink and this spice also gives your immune system a huge boost.
That is of course always welcome to protect your body against annoying winter ailments.
Wondering how to make such a turmeric matcha latte yourself? With this recipe it's child's play!
What do you need for a turmeric matcha latte?
How are you?
- Put the kettle on.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the Golden Matcha to a bowl and add a little warm water. Use the bamboo beater to finely beat the mixture. Then slowly pour in the rest of the water and continue beating with the beater until you have no more chunks. Pour this mixture into a cup.
- Steam milk and pour it into the cup.
- Optional: you can use some turmeric powder or Golden Matcha to sprinkle over the milk as a finishing touch.
Why use the Golden Matcha?
Turmeric may have many health benefits, but this brightly colored spice often creates a mess in the kitchen. :-) The Golden Matcha blend combines the best of matcha with turmeric, so you don't have to use turmeric root and keep spillage to a minimum.
The Golden Matcha also contains extra ginger and cinnamon. Only top spices that help with inflammation and sore muscles. Thanks to the antioxidants you also boost your resistance. By the way, this blend contains black pepper, which improves your body's absorption of turmeric by 2000%.
A turmeric matcha latte is wonderfully spicy and warms you up on days when your body could use extra heat. A tasty, healthy drink!
Do you make this recipe yourself? Don't forget to tag Joy of Matcha so I can see all your delicious creations too. :-)
Turmeric tea or Golden Milk is made from the medicinal turmeric with warm milk. We added black pepper for a 2000% better absorption and pimped it further with extra matcha, ginger and cinnamon. An enchanting combination that makes this Golden Matcha a pleasure for sore muscles and inflammation in your body.
- Op voorraad, morgen in huis
- Gratis verzending vanaf €59
- Zuivere matcha uit Japan
- Klanten geven ons een 4,8 op 5